CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

hey my little penguin!

DIANA DALILA!
i've read your post yesterday..
and listen here sayang..
you did nothing wrong okay??
seriously, memang tak ada..
and most important thing,
I LOVE YOU TOO!!
sangat2...
and thanks for being there with me in whatever condition..
since the first semester we met, i knew that you will be someone special to me sayang!
and its true!
sampai sekarang kita together kan??
buktinya??
dari zaman hingusan kita,sampai lah zaman dah jadi CANTIK ni..ha ha ha.. (perasan)
dari zaman kita pakai selipar jepun pergi kelas,sampai lah kita pakai heels,.
dari zaman gemuk sampailah zaman kurus..kurus ke??aduyaaii..ha ha ha..
there..terbukti kan??hehe~

kakcik, i know that


the crap we talk,
the guys we stalk,
the way we shop,
laughs we can't stop,
the gossip we spill,
the looks that could kill,
we'll stay together,
coz we're best friend forever! =)

i know that,
we're kind of people who laugh at a joke 3 times,
once,when it is told
second time when they explained it,
and (5 minutes later)
when we finally get it.. =)


YOU will always be beside ME till the very end,wiping all MY tears away.being MY best friend,YOU'LL smile when I smile,and feel all the pain I do,and if I cry a single tear,YOU promise to cry too...


No comments: